I am a Postdoctoral Reserach Assistant at the University of Oxford's Mathematical Institute.
Office: N 2.11
My work focuses on the structure of derived categories of sheaves in algebraic geometry and geometric representation
theory. My aim is to make inspirations stemming from representation theory available to algebraic geometry at large,
and conversely to use the larger geometric picture for insights into representations of algebraic groups. The concrete
topics I am working on include t-structures on categories of coherent sheaves, categorical Lie algebra actions, D-modules
in logarithmic geometry and Riemann–Hilbert correspondences, and Hochschild cohomology and support theory for
D-modules on stacks.
Publications & Preprints
My thesis, Some microlocal aspects of perverse coherent sheaves and equivariant D-modules.
- The de Rham functor for logarithmic D-modules. [arXiv]
- Graded topological spaces. [arXiv]
- Holonomic and perverse logarithmic D-modules, with Mattia Talpo. Advances in Mathematics 346 (2019). [DOI] [arXiv]
- Exotic t-structures and actions of quantum affine algebras, with Sabin Cautis. To appear in the Journal of the European Mathematical Society. [arXiv]
- Hochschild cohomology of torus-equivariant D-modules. International Mathematics Research Notices. [Online access] [DOI] [arXiv]
- Exact functors on perverse coherent sheaves. Compositio Mathematica 151 (2015), no. 9. [DOI] [arXiv]
- Logarithmic Riemann-Hilbert correspondences, Institute for Advanced Study, September 2018 [PDF] [video]
- Exotic sheaves and actions of quantum affine algebras, Hausdorff Institute for Mathematics, November 2017 [Poster PDF] [Talk PDF]
- Categorical actions in geometry and representation theory, Institute for Advanced Study, September 2017 [PDF]
- Exotic sheaves and actions of quantum affine algebras, Poster at Interactions between Representation Theory and Algebraic Geometry, Chicago, August 2017 [PDF]